Case Management Services for Behavioral Health
Who is Optum Alaska?
Optum Alaska provides Case Management services to help connect Alaska Medicaid Participants with behavioral health services. Behavioral health includes everything from depression to substance use disorders to emotional crisis.
What Does This Mean for You?
Optum Case Management can connect you with enrolled Alaska Medicaid behavioral health providers so you can receive the services you need.
Start Talking About Mental Health
It’s okay to ask for help. Your mental health is important and Optum is here to assist. Optum Alaska Service Representatives can help you:
- Find an enrolled Alaska Medicaid Behavioral Health provider.
- Understand your benefits, rights, and responsibilities.
- Review the Alaska Medicaid Behavioral Health Services Participant Handbook.
- Identify community resources and supports.
Alaska Medicaid Behavioral Health Services
- Behavior Modification and Consultation
- Case Management
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessment
- Day Treatment
- Drug/Alcohol Testing
- Early Periodic Screening Diagnosis and Treatment
- Family-based Interventions to understand and cope with illness
- Family Psychotherapy
- Family Support Specialists
- Group Psychotherapy
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Peer Support Specialists - Adult Support
- Peer Support Specialists - Youth Support
- Pharmacologic Management (Medication Management)
- Psychological/Neuropsychological Testing
- Skill Building /Community Based Rehabilitative services
**Services may not yet be available in all areas of Alaska. Prior authorization may be required.